International Development Association (IDA)
The International Development Association (IDA) publishes financial statements going back to 1961. It's annual report is included on the website of the Worldbank Group and on finances.worldbank.org.
IDA credits are public and publicly guaranteed debt extended by the World Bank Group. IDA provides development credits, grants and guarantees to its recipient member countries to help meet their development needs.
Other complementary organizations of the World Bank Group are the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), International Finance Corporation (IFC), Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
- Condensed Balance Sheets
- Balance sheet: 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Income: 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Cashflow: 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- IDA Operational Summary
- IDA Statement Of Credits and Grants - Historical Data
- IDA Statement of Credits and Grants - Latest Available Snapshot
- IDA IATI data (included in IATI data of the Worldbank)
- Corporate Procurement Contract Awards
- Contract Awards